Monday, May 2, 2011

Power Of Advertising!

           The power of advertising is a way for companies to get their product out there to people, but in the same way it downgrades something or someone. That is how I see it at least. The types of Ads that appeal to me are the ones that have a purpose. I think that the Ads in the newspaper that shows you where you can buy a car at for cheap. There are also ads that display food items that are on sale at a store. The Ads I can’t stand are the ones that show animals getting abused it makes me sick. I don’t like watching them because it is sad to see an animal like that not to mention I want to jump through the screen and bring all of them back home. Another ad that bugs me is the one where they show you the kids starving and can’t afford shoes. If you think about it they spend like 25,000 dollars on that ad so why can’t they not do the Ad and give the money to the kids. I am not against helping kids by all means. I just think it’s kind of ironic how they do that one. There are many Ads that are pointless to me. Some examples are fragrance, clothes, and stupid food ads. I just like some ads are better than others. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! I can't say that I am not influenced by the media and advertising, but I realize that I am more than I know.

    ReplyDelete