Monday, May 30, 2011

Favorite Book



For the book I would choose if all the books in the universe just went away. I think that I would choose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The author is J.K. Rowling. 
The reason that I would choose this book is because it has adventure, mystery, danger,puzzles, and suspense. These qualities are what I look for in reading. It is also my favorite book out of the series. J.K. Rowling writes so well that I feel as if I am in the book myself. I love the way that she doesn't leave you hanging in the chapters. It is also easy to read for me. I am not confused when I read the book, but there are some chapters that I struggled on. 
I love the series like I said, but this is my all time favorite book.
What is your favorite book?

1 comment:

  1. Really? Harry Potter is the book you would choose? Don't you think you would need the whole series for that book to make sense?

    ReplyDelete