Monday, May 16, 2011

3 children that have my heart forever :D

This is my lil chicken Emily <6>
This is Riley my sweetheart <3>



This is Luke my chunk a monk <1>



Well I know that one of the biggest things that I love are my nieces and nephews. To be more specific my two nieces Emily and Riley. Then you have my nephew Luke. I will tell you that these kids are my life. They are the reason that I try my hardest in college, work, and my everyday life. Emily is the oldest of her siblings. First off we didn't think my sister would ever get to have kids, but the day she had Emily was the day I made a promise that I would do my best to be the best Aunt in the world. If you was to ask Emily who is her favorite she will tell you ME! I love her with all my heart and she is my lil chicken for life. It's so sad to think that she is growing up so fast, but I know that with the influence that I have shown her she will be fine. The funny thing is she is very smart. She told me that I was never allowed to have kids, because she doesn't want to loose me. I thought that was pretty funny.

Next in line you have the most sweetest little girl you could ever meet. Her name is Riley Ann  she is my little sweetheart. She is our angel sent from God. When she was born she was taken away from us so quickly it scared all of us. She was born with Glocoma in her right eye. It was very hard for her she is 3 years old and has been through 5 major operations in her life. I love her to death as well. She is so much easier to entertain than Emily. Riley has some problems, but she is the strongest girl you will meet. 

Finally last, but NOT least. You have Luke he is my chunk-a-monk! He is only 1, but all ready has my heart since the day he was born. He has the biggest brownest eyes you will ever see. So sweet, but man you make him mad watch out. He is only one so he doesn't have much. but I love him no matter what!

Well theses kids will always have my heart. And I wrote about them because they make me the happiest Aunt in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment