Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Favorite Movie







Best movies ever 






First off I have to say I have many favorite movies. I have a series that is my favorite movies. My favorite movie series is Harry Potter. The director's of the Harry Potter movies are Chris Columbus, David Yates, Mike Newwell, and Alfonso Cuaron. The movies are based off of the books which was written by J.K. Rowling. The actors are Emma Waston, Daneil Radcliff, and Rupert Grint. There are a lot more, but I am sure most people have heard of this series. I also don't want there to be a list a million times long on all the actors. The series of movies came out in 2001 to the final movie coming out this year on July 15. 
I think that I enjoy the movies because they are so exciting and full of adventure. I also feel as if I am in the movie itself just like the books. The storyline of the movies are just captivating. They don't rush through on how they set the movie up. The music is great. The movies are great for kids I think. There may be some violence, but I love the movies. The moral of the movies are great as well. It is as if the movies/books are saying never give up on anything. I mean if you have an enemy don't go out and get revenge. Harry Potter never hurts anyone in the movies.
I have watched the movies about at least 30 times if not more on all of them. I literally got new DVDs for Christmas because I had burned up the other ones I had.
Well these are my favorite movies. What are yours? 

2 comments:

  1. Again with the Harry Potter... I'm begining to sense a theme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movies. The amount of imagination in this series is mind boggling.

    ReplyDelete