Friday, May 20, 2011

T~E~C~H~N~O~L~O~G~Y



When you think of technology you think oh new cell phones, computers, and etc. When I think of it I think oh great new stuff that you have to have in order to be up in the high rollers! I think that technology is good and bad. It's good because if you get lost out in the middle of nowhere you can use your GPS to help find your way. Then you have the technology that is just crazy! Like how companies use the tech. to replace workers. Also tech. can be bad because there are some products out there that show your location and post it on facebook and etc.. What happens if some creep see's it and then BOOM your robbed, have your child taken, or worse killed. I have personal reason's on how I know this. I used to check in on facebook where I was and then I just had random people text me and say " I know where you are" yeah I never have done it again. Scared me! I think that technology is taken over this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment