Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Major in Life

My Major 
My major at Wright State University is Criminal Justice.  The reason why I chose Criminal Justice is because when I was younger and even now I know a lot of police officers. I think that what they do is something special. I want to help the world and most of all help people who are in trouble. The number one thing I want to do in my life is help as many people as I can. I also know that I can do many different things with a Criminal Justice degree.  I know that I have many qualities and strengths for this kind of job employment. One of my biggest strengths I think I have is I can listen; some people just need someone to listen to them. I also think ahead of a situation. I think being one step ahead is the key to being a good cop. When I graduate I plan to stay in Ohio for maybe 2-4 years, but my biggest goal is to move somewhere that has a F.B.I base. My ideal job would be to first start out as a cop in Dayton or Miamisburg. Then I want to move and become an FBI agent.     

No comments:

Post a Comment